4-hydroxyantipyrine

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
STUDY OBJECTIVE To evaluate the metabolism of antipyrine, a general metabolic probe, caffeine, a probe for cytochrome P450 (CYP… (More)
Is this relevant?
Drug metabolizing capacity is generally reduced in the elderly, and physical exercise has been reported to increase drug… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
In a previous study we observed, during separation of total antipyrine metabolites by high-performance liquid chromatography and… (More)
Is this relevant?
The comparative enzyme inducing effects of rifabutin and the chemically related drug rifampicin have been investigated in 8… (More)
  • table 2
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
The effect of liver cirrhosis on plasma clearance and metabolite profile of i.v. administered antipyrine was studied in 23… (More)
Is this relevant?
A rapid, selective and sensitive method was developed for the determination of antipyrine and its main metabolites in plasma… (More)
Is this relevant?
Antipyrine is oxidised to three main metabolites in man. There is evidence that the different metabolites are products of… (More)
  • figure I
  • table I
  • table 3
  • table 4
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
Adult, male, unmedicated twins received antipyrine orally under carefully controlled environmental conditions. Relative… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
A gas chromatographic method was developed to determine metabolites of antipyrine, norantipyhis method requires no derivatization… (More)
Is this relevant?
Twelve common drugs that are tertiary amines react with nitrite in aqueous solution at ph 3 to 4 to form dialkylnitrosamines that… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?