Learn how to use our AI-powered academic search engine
101: Citations Overview
With billions of citations, Semantic Scholar provides a scientific literature graph that allows scholars to navigate and discover the most relevant research across all fields of study.
Our novel citation features allow you to discover highly influential works and easily search a paper's citations. This video covers:
Navigate through millions of scientific papers in all fields of study by searching our corpus.
In this video learn search best practices like:
- Selecting 'Field of Study' to find literature from a particular domain
- Specifying a date range or select 'This Year' to find the most recent literature
- Refining results further by choosing a Publication Type, Authors, or Journals and Conferences
101: Paper Pages
Semantic Scholar's corpus includes nearly 200 million academic papers across all domains, including biomedicine, computer science, business, history, and economics.
Our system extracts key information from papers and presents it on the Paper Page for review. Learn how to:
- Browse videos, presentations, code libraries, and clinical trials
- Get a glimpse at a paper’s figures, tables, and topics
- Skim news or blog articles discussing a paper
- Navigate citations and references to find connections to other papers