3-Iodobenzylguanidine

Known as: MIBG, m Iodobenzylguanidine, Iobenguane 
A synthetic, aralkylguanidine analogue of the adrenergic neurotransmitter norepinephrine (NE) and adrenergic neuron blocking agent with potential… (More)
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Obesity is heritable and predisposes to many diseases. To understand the genetic basis of obesity better, here we conduct a… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Over the last decade, many neuroimaging studies have assessed the human brain networks underlying action observation and… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 1
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
OBJECTIVE To determine the magnitude of risk of cardiovascular mortality in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) compared with… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Review
Review
Percutaneous coronary intervention has become the most frequently used method of myocardial revascularization.1,2 The advent of… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Activation likelihood estimation (ALE) has greatly advanced voxel-based meta-analysis research in the field of functional… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • table II
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
MOTIVATION Consensus structure prediction methods (meta-predictors) have higher accuracy than individual structure prediction… (More)
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
In the first of two articles on evidence-based statistics (1), I outlined the inherent difficulties of the standard frequentist… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Understanding of another person’s wrong belief requires explicit represer;tation of the wrongness of this person’s belief in… (More)
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 4
  • table 5
  • table 6
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Meta-[123I]iodobenzylguanidine (m-[123I]IBG), a guanethidine analog, was used to image the myocardium in five normal male… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Meta l impregnat ion , or "s ta in ing ," of tissue sections for electron microscopy has become the accepted practice in recent… (More)
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?