Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

3-Iodobenzylguanidine, 123I Labeled

Known as: 123I Labeled 3-Iodobenzylguanidine, 3 Iodobenzylguanidine, 123I Labeled 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) express low immunogenicity and demonstrate immunomodulatory properties in vitro that may safely… Expand
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Naturally expressed nicotinic acetylcholine receptors composed of α4 and β2 subunits (α4β2-nAChR) are the predominant form of… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 6
Is this relevant?
The heterologous regulation of the alpha2C-adrenergic receptor (alpha2C-AR) was investigated in the HepG2 cell line. Binding of… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Metabolic activation of peroxides and hydroperoxides to free radicals is associated with the tumor promoting activity of these… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We evaluated the in vivo biodistribution of indium- and yttrium-labeled second-generation polyamidoamine dendrimer (PAMAM… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
To test the application of doubly labeled water under adverse field conditions, energy expenditures of 16 special operations… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract18F-labeled 5-fluorouracil(FUra), 5-fluoro-2′-deoxyuridine(FdUrd), and 5-fluorouridine(FUrd) were synthesized with high… Expand
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • figure 4
  • figure 6
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The autoradiographic diffusible tracer technique for the measurement of local cerebral blood flow was originally designed for use… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • table 2
Is this relevant?

Is this relevant?