Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

4-methy-pyrrolidine-2,4-dicarboxylic acid

Known as: (cis-4-methy-trans-2,4-PDC), cis-4-methy-trans-pyrrolidine-2,4-dicarboxylic acid 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Abstract Theanine, r-glutamylethylamide, is one of the major amino acid components in green tea and many researchers have… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
In contrast to vertebrates the involvement of glutamate and N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors in brain functions in insects… Expand
  • figure 2
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
The 4-methyl analogue of the potent inhibitor of CNS L-glutamate neurotransmitter transporters, L-trans-2,4-PDC, was synthesized… Expand
Is this relevant?
The glial GLAST and GLT-1 glutamate transporters are transiently expressed in hippocampal neurons as shown by immunocytochemistry… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Na+‐dependent excitatory amino acid transporters (EAATs) normally function to remove extracellular glutamate from brain… Expand
Is this relevant?
D i s s e r t a t i o n zur Erlangung des akademischen Grades d o c t o r r e r u m n a t u r a l i u m Abstract Glutamate is the… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Although neurons often fire in bursts, most of what is known about glutamate signaling and postsynaptic receptor activation is… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The role of glutamate in the central nervous system of invertebrates is poorly understood. In the present study we examined the… Expand
Is this relevant?
The purposes of our study were to determine the type of respiratory changes that would occur when either an excitatory amino acid… Expand
Is this relevant?
Using cultured cortical astrocytes we demonstrate differential activation of metabotropic signal transduction pathways with 1… Expand
Is this relevant?