Skip to search formSkip to main contentSkip to account menu

4-(2-aminoethyl)benzenesulfonylfluoride

Known as: Benzenesulfonyl fluoride, 4-(2-aminoethyl)-, 4-beta-aminoethylbenzolsulfofluoride, 4-(2-aminoethyl)benzenesulfonyl fluoride 
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Direct stretch of β1 integrin activates an outwardly rectifying, tamoxifen-sensitive Cl− current (Cl− SAC) via focal adhesion… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Various catalytic antibodies or abzymes have been detected recently in the sera of patients with several autoimmune pathologies… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Mammalian cells express several transcription factors embedded in the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) as transmembrane proteins that… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Proteolysis of the hyalectans (aggrecan, versican, brevican) in vivo appears to result from the activity of ADAMTS4 (aggrecanase… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Recent studies implicate reactive oxygen species (ROS) such as superoxide anions and H(2)O(2) in the proliferation of systemic… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Cell death processes are progressively inactivated during malignant development, in part by loss of tumor suppressors that can… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A radioiodinated ligand, [125I]SB-236636 [(S)-(-)3-[4-[2-[N-(2-benzoxazolyl)-N-methylamino]ethoxy]3-[125I]i odo phenyl]2-ethoxy… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The elicitation of an oxidative burst in phagocytes rests on the assembly of a multicomponental complex (NADPH oxidase… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Upon activation, cell surface death receptors, Fas/APO-1/CD95 and tumor necrosis factor receptor-1 (TNFR-1), are attached to… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The hepatitis C virus RNA genome encodes a long polyprotein that is proteolytically processed into at least 10 products. The…