Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

2-Chloroadenosine

Known as: 2 Chloroadenosine, 2-Chloroadenosine [Chemical/Ingredient], Adenosine, 2-chloro- 
2-Chloroadenosine. A metabolically stable analog of adenosine which acts as an adenosine receptor agonist. The compound has a potent effect on the… Expand
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The fruit juice of Morinda citrifolia (noni) contains a polysaccharide-rich substance (noni-ppt) with antitumour activity in the… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Activation of either adenosine A1 receptors or GABAB receptors inhibits many excitatory synapses in the mammalian brain. However… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
1. This paper describes the in vitro pharmacology of ZM 241385 (4-(2-[7-amino-2-(2-furyl) [1,2,4]-triazolo[2,3-a][1,3,5]triazin… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Adenosine is an endogenous nucleoside that can modulate the function of cells involved in the inflammatory response, such as… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Static muscular contraction has been firmly established to reflexly increase cardiovascular and ventilatory function. Although… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
[3H]NECA (1-(6-amino-9H-purin-9-yl)-1-deoxy-N-ethyl-beta-D-ribofuronamide) is known to bind to both the A1 and A2 subtypes of… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Since adenosine and its analogue 2-chloroadenosine prevent neutrophils from generating superoxide anion in response to… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table I
  • table III
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A particulate preparation was obtained by low speed centrifugation of guinea pig cerebral cortical homogenates prepared with a… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • table II
  • table III
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Adenosine specifically inhibits superoxide anion generation by N-formyl-methionyl-leucyl-phenylalanine-stimulated neutrophils… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The effects of adenosine were studied on human neutrophils with respect to their generation of superoxide anion, degranulation… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table 11
  • figure 2
  • table III
Is this relevant?