5-ethylphenazine

Known as: 5-ethylphenazinium ethyl sulfate salt, N-ethyldibenzopyrazine ethyl sulfate, phenazine ethosulfate 

National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1976-2018

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
UNLABELLED The objective was to evaluate supplementation of fetal calf serum (FCS) and phenazine ethosulfate (PES), a metabolic… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Experiments were carried out in the retina of the tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) to evaluate the importance of D-serine… (More)
Is this relevant?
A colorimetric cell proliferation assay using soluble tetrazolium salt [(CellTiter 96(R) Aqueous One Solution) cell proliferation… (More)
Is this relevant?
Our objective was to determine if replacing glucose with fructose would decrease cytoplasmic lipid accumulation during culture of… (More)
Is this relevant?
This study investigated effects of hexoses, fetal calf serum (FCS), and phenazine ethosulfate (PES) during the culture of bovine… (More)
Is this relevant?
In this study we tested the hypothesis that the pentose phosphate pathway (PPP) participates in the meiotic induction of mouse… (More)
Is this relevant?
L-Pipecolic acid oxidation was studied in the rabbit and cynomolgus monkey. Tissue homogenates from both species incubated with L… (More)
  • table I
  • table I
  • table I
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Methylamine dehydrogenase from Paracoccus denitrificans was purified to homogeneity in two steps from the periplasmic fraction of… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Xanthine oxidase [EC 1.2.3.2] was purified 2000-fold from human liver. The last step of the procedure involved affinity… (More)
Is this relevant?
A novel enzyme, pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ)-dependent polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) dehydrogenase, was found in and partially… (More)
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • table 2
  • figure 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?