Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

3-iodotyrosine

Known as: 3-Iodo-4-Hydroxyphenylalanine, Monoiodotyrosine 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Review
Review
SUMMARY Thyroid hormones (THs) are small, lipophilic signaling molecules built from tyrosine and iodine. TH action is well… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Monoiodotyrosine margatoxin ([125I]MgTX) specifically and reversibly labels a maximum of 0.8 pmol of sites/mg of protein in… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The high-conductance Ca(2+)-activated K+ (maxi-K) channel from bovine tracheal smooth muscle was purified to apparent homogeneity… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
High conductance Ca(2+)-activated K+ (maxi-K) channels from bovine tracheal and aortic smooth muscle membranes have been purified… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Renal handling of homologous labeled rat growth hormone (125I-rGH) was studied in the intact rat and in a filtering and… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
125I-labeled human epidermal growth factor (hEGF) binds in a specific and saturable manner to human fibroblasts. At 37 degrees C… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • table III
  • table IV
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The enzymatic iodination technique has been utilized in a study of the externally disposed membrane proteins of the mouse L cell… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table I
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
[125I mono-iodo-alpha-bungarotoxin is used as a specific marker in a description of acetylcholine receptor metabolism. It is… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A specific and reproducible double antibody radioimmunoassay for the measurement of thyroglobulin (HTg) in human serum has been… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
An enzymatic iodination procedure utilizing lactoperoxidase (LPO), radioactive iodide, and hydrogen peroxide generated by a… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table II
  • table IV
Is this relevant?