Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

3-iodotyrosine

Known as: 3-Iodo-4-Hydroxyphenylalanine, Monoiodotyrosine 
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The high-conductance Ca(2+)-activated K+ (maxi-K) channel from bovine tracheal smooth muscle was purified to apparent homogeneity… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
High conductance Ca(2+)-activated K+ (maxi-K) channels from bovine tracheal and aortic smooth muscle membranes have been purified… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Renal handling of homologous labeled rat growth hormone (125I-rGH) was studied in the intact rat and in a filtering and… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
125I-labeled human epidermal growth factor (hEGF) binds in a specific and saturable manner to human fibroblasts. At 37 degrees C… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • table III
  • table IV
  • figure 4
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The enzymatic iodination technique has been utilized in a study of the externally disposed membrane proteins of the mouse L cell… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table I
  • figure 3
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
[125I mono-iodo-alpha-bungarotoxin is used as a specific marker in a description of acetylcholine receptor metabolism. It is… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Acetylcholine (ACh) receptors in rat diaphragm muscle were blocked by intrathoracic injection of alpha‐bungarotoxin (alpha‐BuTx… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A specific and reproducible double antibody radioimmunoassay for the measurement of thyroglobulin (HTg) in human serum has been… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • figure 5
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
An enzymatic iodination procedure utilizing lactoperoxidase (LPO), radioactive iodide, and hydrogen peroxide generated by a… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table II
  • table IV
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Abstract 1. A peroxidase was purified from the particulate fraction of hog thyroid tissue by solubilization with trypsin… Expand
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 4
  • figure 6
  • figure 7