3-iodotyrosine

Known as: 3-Iodo-4-Hydroxyphenylalanine, Monoiodotyrosine 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Correolide is a novel immunosuppressant that inhibits the voltage-gated potassium channel K(v)1.3 [Felix et al. (1999… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The high-conductance Ca(2+)-activated K+ (maxi-K) channel from bovine tracheal smooth muscle was purified to apparent homogeneity… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Lactoperoxidase covalently coupled to latex spheres (LPO-latex) has been used to selectively iodinate the phagolysome (PL… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table II
  • figure 3
  • table III
Is this relevant?
A method has been developed to deliver an idoinating system into the confines of the phagolysosome, allowing us to study the… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The enzymatic iodination technique has been utilized in a study of the externally disposed membrane proteins of the mouse L cell… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table I
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Acetylcholine (ACh) receptors in rat diaphragm muscle were blocked by intrathoracic injection of alpha-bungarotoxin (alpha-BuTx… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A specific and reproducible double antibody radioimmunoassay for the measurement of thyroglobulin (HTg) in human serum has been… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Triiodothyronine (T(3)) and thyroxine (T(4)) were measured by immunoassay in the serum and thyroid hydrolysates of control (group… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
  • table IV
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
An enzymatic iodination procedure utilizing lactoperoxidase (LPO), radioactive iodide, and hydrogen peroxide generated by a… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table II
  • table IV
Is this relevant?
Mouse peritoneal macrophages take up I*-HSA from their medium during in vitro cultivation. Conditions which promote I*-HSA uptake… (More)
Is this relevant?