Skip to search formSkip to main contentSkip to account menu

3-iodotyrosine

Known as: 3-Iodo-4-Hydroxyphenylalanine, Monoiodotyrosine 
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Lactoperoxidase covalently coupled to latex spheres (LPO-latex) has been used to selectively iodinate the phagolysome (PL… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Renal handling of homologous labeled rat growth hormone (125I-rGH) was studied in the intact rat and in a filtering and… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A non-retarded fraction with prolactin-release inhibiting factor (PIF) activity obtained by chromatography of a concentrate of… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The enzymatic iodination technique has been utilized in a study of the externally disposed membrane proteins of the mouse L cell… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Acetylcholine (ACh) receptors in rat diaphragm muscle were blocked by intrathoracic injection of alpha‐bungarotoxin (alpha‐BuTx… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A specific and reproducible double antibody radioimmunoassay for the measurement of thyroglobulin (HTg) in human serum has been… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
An enzymatic iodination procedure utilizing lactoperoxidase (LPO), radioactive iodide, and hydrogen peroxide generated by a… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Mouse peritoneal macrophages take up I*-HSA from their medium during in vitro cultivation. Conditions which promote I*-HSA uptake…