Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

1-piperonylpiperidine

Known as: BDP piperidide, piperonylic acid piperidide 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
A series of copper(I) alkylamide complexes have been synthesised; copper(I) dicyclohexylamide (1), copper(I) 2,2,6,6… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
Conversion of the biophysically active large surfactant aggregate subtype (LA) of alveolar surfactant into the less surface… Expand
Is this relevant?
AbstractPurpose. Systemic and hepato-biliary clearance of peptidomimetic thrombin inhibitors of the 4-amidinophenylalanine amide… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 3
  • table II
Is this relevant?
The peptidomimetic thrombin inhibitor CRC 220, 4-methoxy-2,3,6-trimethylphenylsulfonyl-L-aspartyl-D-4-amidinop henylalanyl… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 6
Is this relevant?
A platelet-aggregating enzyme, PA-BJ, was isolated from the venom of the snake Bothrops jararaca. PA-BJ in a concentration of 3.2… Expand
Is this relevant?
The influence of hirudin on thrombus formation induced by prothrombin complex concentrate (PCC) was studied in two different test… Expand
Is this relevant?
In rabbits and rats the excretion via the bile of the highly effective and selective synthetic thrombin inhibitor N alpha-(2… Expand
Is this relevant?
The effects of the synthetic thrombin inhibitor N alpha-(2-naphthylsulfonylglycyl)-4-amidinophenylalanine piperidide (beta Nas… Expand
Is this relevant?
The antithrombotic action of the highly effective synthetic thrombin inhibitor N alpha-(2-naphthylsulfonylglycyl)-4… Expand
Is this relevant?