1-anilino-8-naphthalenesulfonate

Known as: 1,8-ANS 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
We study the interaction of 1-anilino-8-naphthalenesulfonate (ANS) with human (HSA) and bovine serum albumin (BSA) by phase and… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Transthyretin (TTR) amyloid fibril formation is observed during partial acid denaturation and while refolding acid-denatured TTR… (More)
Is this relevant?
Uptake of the fluorescent probe, 1-anilino-8-naphthalene-sulfonate (I) into isolated rat liver cells was studied using both… (More)
Is this relevant?
The interaction between 1-anilino-8-naphthalenesulfonate (ANS) and yeast phosphoglycerate kinase (ATP:3-phospho-D-glycerate 1… (More)
Is this relevant?
The kinetics of the transport of the 1-anilino-8-naphthalenesulfonate (ANS−, an anionic fluorescent probe of the membrane surface… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The proton magnetic resonance (PMR) and phosphorus magnetic resonance (PhMR) spectra of egg phosphatidylcholine in the presence… (More)
Is this relevant?
The proton magnetic resonance (PMR) spectra of thyroid cell membranes and their total lipid extracts, in the presence of 1… (More)
Is this relevant?
The binding equilibrium of the hydrophobic fluorescence probe 1-anilino-8-naphthalenesulfonate (ANS−) on lecithin (PC) membranes… (More)
  • figure I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
(1) When salts are added to buffered suspensions of membrane fragments containing the fluorochrome 1-anilino-8… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
(1) The enzymatic removal of lipids from the vesicular membranes of the sarcoplasmic reticulum does not interfere with the… (More)
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • table 2
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?