Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

8-oxoadenosine

Known as: 8-oxoAdo, 8-OH-A, 8-hydroxyadenosine 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
In vivo electroporation of plasmid DNA (DNA-EP) is an efficient and safe method for vaccines resulting in increased DNA uptake… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
This paper describes the first synthesis of phosmidosine and phosmidosine B, i.e., nucleotide antibiotics composed of 8… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Three hydroxyribonucleosides catalyzing the oxido-reduction of NADH and K3F3(CN)6 were purified from Torula yeast RNA by a series… Expand
Is this relevant?
Natural abundance 15N NMR spectroscopy and ancillary spectroscopic techniques have been employed to study the solution structure… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • table II
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
A new nucleotide antibiotic, phosmidosine was isolated from a culture filtrate of a newly isolated streptomycete identified as… Expand
Is this relevant?
Analogues of the 2',5'-linked adenylate trimers monophosphate (p5'A2'p5'A2'p5'A) containing 8-hydroxypropyladenosine, 8… Expand
Is this relevant?
The synthesis of sequence-specific 2'-5'-oligonucleotides and analogues of 2'-5' linked oligoadenylates containing 8-substituted… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The formation of (R)- and (S)-8,5'-cycloadenosine 5'-monophosphate (8,5'-cycloAMP), 8-hydroxyadenosine 5'-monophosphate (8… Expand
Is this relevant?
A correlation between high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) analysis and an in situ enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay… Expand
Is this relevant?
In continuation of earlier work new results on the behaviour of certain proton resonances of pancreatic ribonuclease A and of… Expand
Is this relevant?