Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

6-125I-HPP-Fsk

Known as: 6-IHPP-Fsk, (125I)6-IHPP-Fsk, 6-I-HPP-Fsk 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
In this work, a novel type of ammonium-functionalized hollow polymer particles (HPP-NH3(+)) with a high density of ammonium… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
  • figure 6
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Almost 10 years after the human genome project (HGP) was completed in 2003, the characterization of proteins encoded by each gene… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
Hypophosphatasia (HPP) is a heterogeneous rare inborn error of bone and mineral metabolism caused by mutations in the ALPL gene… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The Chromosome-Centric Human Proteome Project for cataloging proteins encoded in the genome 
  • table 1
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
OBJECTIVE This study was performed to assess adult human bone marrow mesenchymal stem/progenitor cells at a single-cell level and… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
  • B. Ramkumar
  • IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine
  • Corpus ID: 9908122
Cognitive radios have become a key research area in communications over the past few years. Automatic modulation classification… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
This paper presents a methodology to assess agricultural-to-hydropower water transfers in water resources systems where… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
SMAD proteins are downstream signal transducers of the transforming growth factor beta (TGF-beta) superfamily, which serve as… Expand
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Angiotensin I-converting enzyme (ACE) has been shown to be involved in the catabolism of the tetrapeptide acetyl-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro… Expand
Is this relevant?
The shock equation of state of serpentine has been determined to 150 GPa. Four distinct regions occur along the Hugoniot: a low… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 3
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?