Skip to search formSkip to main content

4-thiouridylate

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
PURPOSE Brachytherapy is a well-established, effective treatment for uveal melanoma with a failure rate of 15%. The fatal… Expand
Is this relevant?
PURPOSE Brachytherapy is a well-established, effective treatment for uveal melanoma with a failure rate of 15%. The fatal… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table I
Is this relevant?
Availability of 4-thiouridine (4-thioU)-containing RNAs is the prerequisite for 4-thioU site-specific cross-linking studies. This… Expand
Is this relevant?
  • I I Kaiser
  • Archives of biochemistry and biophysics
Abstract Treatment of intact tRNAs from Escherichia coli B with mild oxidizing agents, such as KI-I 2 , appears to quantitatively… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract The oxidation state of recovered samples of 4-thiouridylate from Bio-Gel P-2 is highly dependent upon the history of the… Expand
Is this relevant?
—An action spectrum for the inactivation of ribonuclease A photosensitized with 4-thiouridylic acid follows the shape of the… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract The formation of 4-thiouridine through the transfer of sulfur from cysteine to a uridine in enzymatically activated tRNA… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract 1. Modification of Escherichia coli tRNA with cyanogen bromide caused a selective loss of acceptor activities for… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract The sulfurtransferase system which forms 4-thiouridylate in tRNA has been separated into two activities from Escherichia… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract Cyanogen bromide reacted quantitatively with 4-thiouridine homologues in aqueous solution under very mild conditions… Expand
Is this relevant?