Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase

Known as: 4-oxalocrotonate isomerase 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Call me Michaelase: The enzyme 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase (4-OT) promiscuously catalyzes the Michael-type addition of… Expand
Is this relevant?
Review
Review
Abstract.Tautomerase superfamily members have an amino-terminal proline and a β–α–β fold, and include 4-oxalocrotonate… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The reaction mechanism of 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase (4-OT) is studied using the density functional theory method B3LYP. This… Expand
Is this relevant?
4-Oxalocrotonate tautomerase (4-OT) and trans-3-chloroacrylic acid dehalogenase (CaaD) are members of the tautomerase superfamily… Expand
Is this relevant?
Review
Review
4-Oxalocrotonate tautomerase (4-OT) catalyzes the isomerization of beta,gamma-unsaturated enones to their alpha,beta-isomers. The… Expand
Is this relevant?
The genes (caaD1 and caaD2) encoding the trans-3-chloroacrylic acid dehalogenase (CaaD) of the 1,3-dichloropropene-utilizing… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 1
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
D-Dopachrome tautomerase shares a low homologous amino acid sequence (33% homology) with the macrophage migration inhibitory… Expand
Is this relevant?
The pH-rate profiles for the kinetic parameters of 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase (4-OT) have been measured using 2-hydroxy-2,4… Expand
Is this relevant?
The solution secondary structure of 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase (4-OT), a 41 kDa homohexamer with 62 residues per subunit… Expand
Is this relevant?
The xylH gene encoding 4-oxalocrotonate tautomerase (4-OT) has been located on a subclone of the Pseudomonas putida mt-2 TOL… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
Is this relevant?