Skip to search formSkip to main content

3-partition problem

Known as: 3-partition, Three processor problem, Unary 3-partition 
The 3-partition problem is an NP-complete problem in computer science. The problem is to decide whether a given multiset of integers can be… Expand
Wikipedia

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Abstract With a computer-aided approach based on connection with equitable partitions, we establish the uniqueness of the… Expand
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Review
Review
A segmentation method of lymphoma histological images is proposed.A public image dataset was used for the method evaluation.The… Expand
Is this relevant?
Histological images analysis is widely used to carry out diagnoses of different types of cancer. Digital image processing methods… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
Is this relevant?
The 3-partition problem admits a straightforward formulation as a 0-1 Integer Linear Program (ILP). We investigate problem… Expand
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
From last five decades peoples are working on Partitioning problem. Partitioning is a fundamental problem with applications in… Expand
Is this relevant?
Preface In order to obtain a master's degree, all I have to do is answer the last question at my final presentation. Before I… Expand
  • figure 1.1
  • figure 3.1
  • table 3.1
  • figure 3.2
  • figure 3.3
Is this relevant?
In continuation of previous work, we analyze the properties of spectral minimal partitions and focus in this paper our analysis… Expand
Is this relevant?
A mixed-model assembly line requires the solution of a short-term sequencing problem, which decides on the succession of di erent… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • figure 4
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Thresholding is a commonly used technique in image segmentation. Selecting the correct thresholds is a critical issue. In this… Expand
Is this relevant?
For any positive integer s, an s-partition of a graph G = (V, E) is a partition of E into E1 ∪ E2 ∪… ∪ Ek, where ∣Ei∣ = s for 1… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
  • figure 7
Is this relevant?