Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

3-deoxy-2-octulosonic acid

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Abstract“Free” and “bound”Morganella morganii endotoxin was characterized by chemical (determination of proteins, saccharides and… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table I
  • table IV
Is this relevant?
SummaryFlagellar scales from the green flagellateTetraselmis striata (Prasinophyceae) were isolated, purified by isopycnic cesium… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • figure 7
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
The diethyl dithioacetals of D-altrose, D-idose, and D-talose were used to synthesise the respective O-benzyl aldehydo-sugars as… Expand
Is this relevant?
The structure of an unusual trisaccharide component isolated from the lipopolysaccharide (LPS) of a Tn5 mutant of Rhizobium… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We investigated the lipopolysaccharide (LPS) from Penner's serotype 19 (PEN 19) of C. jejuni that had been isolated from a… Expand
Is this relevant?
Tritium-labeled lipopolysaccharide interacted specifically and reversibly with mouse peritoneal macrophages. The binding was… Expand
Is this relevant?
A lipopolysaccharide has been isolated from Pseudomonas maltophilia N.C.T.C. 10257. Monosaccharide components identified were L… Expand
Is this relevant?
The endotoxin of Bordetella pertussis was cleaved by mild acidic hydrolysis to yield a polysaccharide (polysaccharide I, 15%), a… Expand
Is this relevant?