Skip to search formSkip to main contentSkip to account menu

3,3'-diindolylmethane

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) is an anticancer agent that induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis through unknown mechanisms. Here… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We have completed a phase I trial in women of the proposed chemopreventive natural product indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Women… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM), ring-substituted DIMs and 1,1-bis(3'-indolyl)-1-(p-substitutedphenyl)methanes (C-DIMs) inhibit… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Studies have linked the consumption of broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables to a reduced risk of breast cancer. The… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Dietary indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a natural compound present in vegetables of the genus Brassica, showed clinical benefits and… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a naturally occurring indole, which is currently under investigation as a potential… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a promising cancer chemopreventive agent derived from Brassica food plants. To determine whether… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
3,3'-Diindolylmethane is a dimer of indole-3-carbinol formed both in vivo and in vitro. In this study, human cancer cells MCF-7…