Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

3-@METHYLGLUTACONIC ACIDURIA, TYPE I

Known as: 3-METHYLGLUTACONIC ACIDURIA, TYPE I, MGCA1, MGA, Type I 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
To understand the organization of the transcriptional networks that govern cell differentiation, we have investigated the… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
3-Methylglutaconic amino aciduria (MGA) is characterized by an increased urinary excretion of 3-methylclutaconic acid and 3… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
ABSTRACT In Saccharomyces cerevisiae, the ATF/CREB transcription factor Sko1 (Acr1) regulates the expression of genes induced by… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Selective intestinal malabsorption of vitamin B12 causing juvenile megaloblastic anemia (MGA; MIM# 261100) is a recessively… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Impaired primitive streak assembly in the mouse amnionless (amn) mutant results in the absence of non-axial trunk mesoderm, a… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The amnionless gene, Amn, on mouse chromosome 12 encodes a type I transmembrane protein that is expressed in the extraembryonic… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
The conversion of 3‐methylglutaconyl‐CoA to 3‐hydroxy‐3‐methylglutaryl‐CoA is the only step in leucine catametabolism yet to be… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Megaloblastic anaemia 1 (MGA1, OMIM 261100) is a rare, autosomal recessive disorder characterized by juvenile megaloblastic… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • figure 4
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Nitrogen-starved diploid cells of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae differentiate into a filamentous, pseudohyphal growth form… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 1
  • table 3
  • figure 2
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Uptake of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is facilitated by the cobalamin-binder gastric intrinsic factor (IF), which recognizes a… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 5