2-phenylsuccinate

Known as: phenylsuccinate 

National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1973-2016

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
The mitochondrial pool of reduced glutathione (mGSH) is known to play a protective role against liver injury and cytokine… (More)
Is this relevant?
In previous studies, we provided evidence for uptake of glutathione (GSH) by the dicarboxylate and the 2-oxoglutarate carriers in… (More)
Is this relevant?
In this study, we investigated the metabolite permeability of isolated coupled Saccharomyces cerevisiae mitochondria. The… (More)
Is this relevant?
The role of organic anion transporters in the mitochondrial uptake of glutathione (GSH) was investigated by assessing competition… (More)
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • table 2
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Alpha-ketoglutarate together with an amino group donor (alanine) was shown to be able to serve as a precursor for the glutamate… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
Is this relevant?
The tricarboxylate transporter has been purified in reconstitutively active form from rat liver mitochondria. The transporter was… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • table II
  • table III
Is this relevant?
Evoked release of glutamate and aspartate from cultured cerebellar granule cells was studied after preincubation of the cells in… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table I
  • table I
Is this relevant?
Based on the selective inhibition of glutamate release in cerebellar granule cells in primary cultures by the aspartate… (More)
Is this relevant?
The permeability of mitochondria from pea (Pisum sativum L. var Kleine Rheinländerin) leaves, etiolated pea shoots, and potato… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
The contribution of different steps to the control of oxidative phosphorylation in isolated rat liver mitochondria was… (More)
Is this relevant?