Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

2-hydroxydeoxyadenosine triphosphate

Known as: 2-OH-dATP, 2-hydroxy-2'-deoxyadenosine 5'-triphosphate 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Review
Review
  • H. Kamiya
  • Mutation research
  • Corpus ID: 27881320
The base moieties of DNA precursors in the nucleotide pool are subjected to oxidative damage, and the formation of damaged DNA… Expand
  • table 1
Aberrant oxidation is a property of many tumor cells. Oxidation of DNA precursors, i.e., deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
The coexistence effects of multiple kinds of oxidized deoxyribonucleotides were examined using an SV40 origin-dependent in vitro… Expand
Oxidatively damaged DNA precursors (deoxyribonucleotides) are formed by reactive oxygen species. After the damaged DNA precursors… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • table 3
A 2-substituted purine nucleotide analog, 2-hydroxy-2'-deoxyadenosine 5'-triphosphate (2-OH-dATP), was added to a PCR mixture, to… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
MTH1 hydrolyzes oxidized purine nucleoside triphosphates such as 8-oxo-2′-deoxyguanosine 5′-triphosphate (8-oxo-dGTP) and 2… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We have developed a new strategy for the evaluation of the mutagenicity of a damaged DNA precursor (deoxyribonucleoside 5… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • table V
  • table III
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We found that hydroxylation occurs at the C-2 position of adenine by oxygen radical treatment (Fe-EDTA) of dA, dATP, and single… Expand
In our experiments we found that hydroxylation occurs at the C-2 position of adenine by oxygen radical treatment (Fe(2+)-EDTA) of… Expand