2-allyl-4,5-dimethoxyphenol

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Males of the oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis (Hendel) and some of its sibling species have strong affinity for methyl… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Review
Review
The guava fruit fly, Bactrocera correcta, is widely distributed in Thailand and other surrounding Southeast Asian countries, and… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Males of dacine tephritids, Bactrocera carambolae and B. dorsalis are strongly attracted to, and compulsively feed on methyl… (More)
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Males of Bactrocera dorsalis (Diptera: Tephritidae) are attracted strongly to and feed compulsively on methyl eugenol (1,2… (More)
Is this relevant?
Sexually mature males of Bactrocera papayae are strongly attracted to and consume methyl eugenol (ME). Upon consumption, ME is… (More)
Is this relevant?
Sex pheromonal components of the tephritid fruit fly Bactrocera dorsalis (Hendel), 2-allyl-4,5-dimethoxyphenol and (E)-coniferyl… (More)
Is this relevant?
The major fruit fly attractant component in the floral fragrance of Bulbophyllum cheiri (fruit fly orchid) is methyl eugenol (ME… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Methyl eugenol (ME), is converted into two major phenylpropanoids, 2-allyl-4,5-dimethoxyphenol and trans-coniferyl alcohol… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The attraction of female and male Bactrocera papayae to conspecific males fed with methyl eugenol (ME) and female attraction to… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?