16-bit

Known as: 16 bit application, 64k barrier, 16-bit architecture 
In computer architecture, 16-bit integers, memory addresses, or other data units are those that are at most 16 bits (2 octets) wide. Also, 16-bit CPU… (More)
Wikipedia

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
This paper presents new speed records for 128-bit secure elliptic-curve Diffie-Hellman key-exchange software on three different… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 4
Is this relevant?
For higher order multiplications, a huge number of adders or compressors are to be used to perform the partial product addition… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • table I
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
The existing commercial microprocessors are provided as black box units, with which users are unable to monitor internal signals… (More)
Is this relevant?
In the embedded domain, memory usage and energy consumption are critical constraints.Embedded processors such as the ARM and MIPS… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The enormous growth of the Internet and its foray into every nook and corner of our life makes it an indispensable tool to work… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table II
Is this relevant?
3:2 counters and 4:2 compressors have been widely used for multiplier implementations. In this paper, a fast 5:3 compressor is… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 5
  • figure 6
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
There is a growing demand for high precision texture formats fed by the increasing number of textures per pixel and multi-pass… (More)
  • table 1
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The use of algorithms for calculation and analysis of RNA secondary structures has largely been limited to mainframe computers… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
Is this relevant?
Follow up what we will offer in this article about pcmcia system architecture 16 bit pc cards. You know really that this book is… (More)
Is this relevant?
In any stored-program computer system, information is constantly transferred between the memory and the instruction processor… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 2
Is this relevant?