Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

1-Deoxymannojirimycin

Known as: 1 Deoxymannojirimycin 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Abstract Exposure of carbohydrate-binding agents (CBAs) (i.e. the mannose-specific plant lectins Hippeastrum hybrid… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) at membrane microdomains plays an essential role in the growth control of epidermal cells… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Endoplasmic reticulum (ER) class I α1,2-mannosidase (also known as ER α-mannosidase I) is a critical enzyme in the maturation of… Expand
Is this relevant?
A human cDNA encoding a 70.9-kDa type II membrane protein with sequence similarity to class I alpha1,2-mannosidases was isolated… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We report the isolation of a novel human cDNA encoding a type II membrane protein of 79.5 kDa with amino acid sequence similarity… Expand
Is this relevant?
Capillary endothelial cells can be induced to form capillary-like structures in vitro by plating on fibronectin-coated dishes… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The intracellular processing of the gp160 HIV-1 envelope precursor was characterized in acutely infected CD4+ T cells. Our data… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), the retrovirus responsible for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), contains… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • table 3
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), the causative agent of AIDS, infects human lymphocytes and monocytes1,2. An interaction… Expand
Is this relevant?
The mannose analogue, 1-deoxymannojirimycin, which inhibits Golgi alpha-mannosidase I but not endoplasmic reticulum (ER) alpha… Expand
Is this relevant?