Skip to search form
Skip to main content
Semantic Scholar's Logo
Create Free Account
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.
National Institutes of Health
Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Riboflavin 5'-pyrophosphate: a contaminant of commercial FAD, a coenzyme for FAD-dependent oxidases, and an inhibitor of FAD synthetase.
D. B. Mccormick
Corpus ID: 24866276
Commercially available preparations of flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD) have been found to be 94% pure, the remaining 6% being…
By clicking accept or continuing to use the site, you agree to the terms outlined in our
Terms of Service
ACCEPT & CONTINUE