Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

6-deoxocathasterone

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Background: Recent results raised doubts regarding the earlier proposed C-23 hydroxylase function of CYP90A1/CPD in… Expand
Is this relevant?
Brassinosteroids are biosynthesized from campesterol via several cytochrome P450 (P450)-catalyzed oxidative reactions. We report… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Arabidopsis dwf4 is a brassinosteroid (BR)-deficient mutant, and the DWF4 gene encodes a cytochrome P450, CYP90B1. We report the… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids (BRs) are biosynthesized from campesterol via several cytochrome P450 (P450)–catalyzed oxidative reactions. We… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Cytochrome P450 enzymes of the closely related CYP90 and CYP85 families catalyze essential oxidative reactions in the… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
  • table I
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The natural occurrence of 22-hydroxylated steroids in cultured Catharanthus roseus cells and in Arabidopsis seedlings was… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
To gain a better understanding of brassinosteroid biosynthesis, the levels of brassinosteroids and sterols related to… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The dumpy (dpy) mutant of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) exhibits short stature, reduced axillary branching, and altered… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table I
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Our previous studies on the endogenous brassinosteroids (BRs) in Arabidopsis have provided suggestive evidence for the operation… Expand
Is this relevant?
Precursor administration experiments with 2H-labeled 6-oxocampestanol, 6-deoxocastasterone and 6alpha-hydroxycastasterone in… Expand
Is this relevant?