Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

6 P.M.

6 P.M. may refer to: * A time on the 12-hour clock * 6PM, a misspelling of the call sign of 92.9 (Perth radio station) * 6pm, album by Phil Manzanera… Expand
Wikipedia

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Biomass is a spaceborn polarimetric P-band (435 MHz) synthetic aperture radar (SAR) in a dawn–dusk low Earth orbit. Its principal… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 7
This paper investigated the sensitivity of passive microwave L-band soil moisture (SM) retrieval from multiangle airborne… Expand
  • figure 2
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
Radar backscatter from a vegetated surface is sensitive to direct backscatter from the canopy and two-way attenuation of the… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
This research aimed to study the behavior of Holstein lactating cows, during the warm-season on a pasture constituted by elephant… Expand
Microwave backscatter from vegetated surfaces is influenced by vegetation structure and vegetation water content (VWC), which… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • table II
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Estudou-se o comportamento de vacas mesticas Holandes-Zebu, em sistema silvipastoril, avaliando-se o percentual do tempo em que… Expand
We present the diurnal variation of vertical temperature differences measured within and beneath a maize canopy over the course… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
Observation is deeply rooted in ethology or the study of animal behavior. By observing bird behavior, we can learn a lot about… Expand
Em estudo sobre os acidentes aeronauticos ocorridos de 1971 a 1975 com aeronaves executivas convencionais na area do IV Comando… Expand
THE CONVENTIONAL METHOD FOR COLLECTING REQUIRED DATA IN A PARKING STUDY IS TO HIRE PERSONNEL NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE INFORMATION BY… Expand