Skip to search formSkip to main contentSkip to account menu

2-iodobenzoic acid

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
8-Aminoquinoline (AQ) is a widely used bidentate auxiliary in metal-catalyzed directed C-H functionalization reactions. Herein… 
Review
Review
Hypervalent iodine compounds, in particular aryl-λ3-iodanes, have been used extensively as electrophilic group-transfer reagents… 
Review
Review
Most of the polyvalent organoiodine compounds derive from iodoarenes, which are released in stoichiometric amounts in any… 
The iodo-oxyimidation of styrenes with the N-hydroxyimide/I2/hypervalent iodine oxidant system was proposed. Among the examined… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Simplified syntheses suited for large scale preparations of the two hypervalent iodine reagents 1 and 2 for electrophilic… 
The complex [Pd(O,N,C-L)(OAc)], in which L is a monoanionic pincer ligand derived from 2,6-diacetylpyridine, reacts with 2… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Coupling reactions of allenylphosphonates (OCH(2)CMe(2)CH(2)O)P(O)CH=C=CRR' [R, R' = H (1a), R = H, R' = Me (1b), R = R' = Me (1c… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
[structure: see text] Catalytic use of o-iodoxybenzoic acid (IBX) in the presence of Oxone as a co-oxidant is demonstrated for…