2-chlorobenzoyl-bovine gamma globulin

Known as: OCB-BGG, o-chlorobenzoyl-bovine gamma globulin 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) is a topic that has been widely addressed in management research during the past decade… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Tourette Syndrome (TS) present as distinct conditions clinically; however… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
a r t i c l e i n f o Keywords: Mentoring functions Organizational citizenship behavior Relationship quality China This research… (More)
Is this relevant?
This paper examined the preparation of indomethacin membrane sensors and the effect of β-cyclodextrin on electrode characteristic… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
This work describes the hot carrier reliability analysis of a 100 V Oxide Charge Balanced (OCB) Trench MOSFET in solar cell… (More)
  • figure 2
  • figure 1
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Brucellergene OCB (Rhône-Mérieux) was used as an allergen to define the intrinsic parameters of a skin test and to compare its… (More)
Is this relevant?
The effects of different synaptic antagonists on paired-pulse plasticity of medial perforant path responses were studied in rat… (More)
Is this relevant?
Splenectomy is known to increase the risk of overwhelming bacterial infection. The spleen seems to play an important role in host… (More)
Is this relevant?
Normal peritoneal exudate cells (PEC) were activated as suspension cultures either in mediator-rich supernatants from o… (More)
Is this relevant?
Niridazole given in a single oral dose of 100 mg/kg to guinea pigs sensitized to ortho-chlorobenzoyl chloride-bovine gamma… (More)
Is this relevant?