Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

12 HR Carbamazepine 100 MG Extended Release Oral Capsule

Known as: CARBAMAZEPINE (TARO) 100MG SA CAP, CARBAMAZEPINE (VALIDUS) 100MG CAP,SA, CARBAMAZEPINE (APOTEX) 100MG CAP,SA 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
A tetrameric streptavidin (SA)-appended LPETG tag was site-specifically linked to azido-containing tri-glycine via sortase A… Expand
Hogre teknisk utbildning ar pa manga satt ett mansdominerat falt. Nar man i sarskilda rekryteringssatsningar, liksom i forskning… Expand
Abstract Background Right ventricular (RV) dysfunction is associated with poor prognosis in patients with heart failure (HF… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 1
  • table 3
  • table 4
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Study Design. Retrospective, radiographical analysis of mathe-matical formulas used to predict sagittal vertical axis (SVA) after… Expand
Sentir sa couleur est un bon exemple d'interdisciplinarite entre la physique, les neurosciences du cortex visuel, le vecu… Expand
Den undersogelse vi her i artiklen rapporterer fra, viser at der blandt specialevejledere og specialestuderende er stor forskel… Expand
Syftet med studien var att belysa hur sjukskoterskor upplevde sin roll i behandlingen av fibromyalgipatienter. En intervjustudie… Expand
Review
Review
Background and Objectives: Evidence suggests that cardiovascular disease (CVD) is accelerated by the oxidation of low-density… Expand
We have used NMR methods to characterize the structure and dynamics of ribonuclease Sa in solution. The solution structure of… Expand
Cystatin SA-III was purified from human submandibular/sublingual glandular secretions by adsorption to hydroxyapatite, gel… Expand