Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
- Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene
In populations exposed to heavy metals, there are few biomarkers that capture intermediate exposure windows. We sought to… (More)
Onychomycosis is a common fungal infection of the nail but few data of mycological features in geriatric Portuguese population… (More)
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Recurrences (relapse or reinfection) of onychomycosis are not uncommon, with percentages reported in various studies… (More)
- Biometrical journal. Biometrische Zeitschrift
All models for incomplete data either explicitly make assumptions about aspects of the distribution of the unobserved outcomes… (More)
Onychomycosis is the most frequent nail disease, which could impair the patient's quality of life.
- Dermatology online journal
Nondermatophyte molds are fungi found in soil and decaying plant debris and are generally considered to be uncommon or secondary… (More)
The aim of our study was to evaluate the clinical features, predisposing factors and pathogens of toenail onychomycosis in… (More)
• Objective: To examine changes in health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in patients with toenail onychomycosis followed… (More)
We conducted a pilot study to assess the utility of toenail arsenic concentrations as an indicator of ingestion of arsenic… (More)