GLYCERIN 10 g in 50 mL TOPICAL CREAM [SOLIE ESSENCE]
Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
- Parasitology international
Philophthalmosis is a zoonotic disease associated largely with the spread of the invasive freshwater snail Melanoides tuberculata… (More)
In dieser Studie werden die Ergebnisse der operativen und konservativen Versorgung von isolierten Verbrennungen der palmaren… (More)
A mathematical model of bursting activity in the RPa1 neuron of theHelix snail has been developed. The model allowed us to… (More)
Abstract: A new type, hot-dip galvanized steel sheet (GI) with excellent press formability, weldability, and surface appearance… (More)
- European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
Whole-organ sectioning is an important technique for the assessment of laryngeal pathology. Since currently established methods… (More)
In this paper we investigate the extent to which insurance companies utilize financial derivatives contracts in the management of… (More)
- The Journal of dermatologic surgery and oncology
Chromated glycerin reportedly causes less post-sclerotherapy hyperpigmentations than polidocanol.
- Experimental Brain Research
(1) Neurons of different groups (for group classification, see Arshavsky et al. 1988a) have been polarized through an… (More)