Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

9-hydroperoxy-9-methylfluorene

Known as: 9-MF-OOH 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
The objectives of this work were to evaluate the effects of catechin on cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)-dependent oxidative stress… Expand
Is this relevant?
Reactivity as well as selectivity are crucial in the activation and electrocatalytic reduction of molecular oxygen. Recent… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
The enthalpies of formation and bond dissociation energies, D(ROO-H), D(RO-OH), D(RO-O), D(R-O 2) and D(R-OOH) of alkyl… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 3
  • table 4
  • table 5
  • table 7
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The cucurbitacins are of great interest because of the wide range of biological activities they exhibit in plants and animals. We… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The reaction of [FeII(tpa)(OTf)2] (tpa=tris(2-pyridylmethyl)amine) and its related 5-Me3-tpa complex with hydrogen peroxide… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The physiological significance of the selenium-independent glutathione peroxidase (GPx) activity of glutathione S-transferases… Expand
Is this relevant?
Bleomycin (BLM) is an antitumor antibiotic that is used clinically. Its major cause of cytotoxicity is thought to be related to… Expand
Is this relevant?
This study investigates the effects of aliphatic (n-heptane, n-nonane), naphtenic (methylcyclohexane, 1,2,4-trimethylcyclohexane… Expand
Is this relevant?
In view of the important role of superoxide in cellular injury, there has been a great need for methods suitable for quantitation… Expand
Is this relevant?
Interactions of azide ion with bovine heart cytochrome c oxidase (CcO) at five redox levels (IV) to (0), obtained by zero to four… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
Is this relevant?