Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

9-aminocamptothecin

Known as: Aminocamptothecin, 9-amino-20(S)-camptothecin, 9-AC 
A water-insoluble camptothecin derivative. Aminocamptothecin binds to the nuclear enzyme topoisomerase I, thereby inhibiting repair of single-strand… Expand
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The mitoxantrone resistance (MXR) gene encodes a recently characterized ATP-binding cassette half-transporter that confers… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We have previously demonstrated that calpain is responsible for the cleavage of Bax, a proapoptotic protein, during drug-induced… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Amino acid sequence comparisons of human topoisomerase I (Topo I) with seven other cellular Topo I enzymes reveal that the enzyme… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We investigated the relationship among chemosensitivity to drug-induced apoptosis in vitro, the presence of p53 gene mutations… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
BACKGROUND Camptothecins belong to a group of anticancer agents with a unique mechanism of action: poisoning of eukaryotic DNA… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
1. Stretch‐activated anion currents were studied in sino‐atrial and atrial cells using the whole‐cell patch clamp technique. With… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
In order to understand the high efficacy of camptothecin derivatives against human colon tumor xenografts in nude mice, we have… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Drug development is needed to improve chemotherapy of patients with locally advanced or metastatic colon carcinoma, who otherwise… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Interactions between calmodulin (CaM) and several hydrophobic fluorescent probes were characterized in order to determine if CaM… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
25 aromatic carboxylic acids which are analogs of benzoic acid were tested in the rat diaphragm preparation for effects on… Expand
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
  • figure 6
Is this relevant?