9-aminocamptothecin

Known as: Aminocamptothecin, 9-amino-20(S)-camptothecin, 9-AC 
A water-insoluble camptothecin derivative. Aminocamptothecin binds to the nuclear enzyme topoisomerase I, thereby inhibiting repair of single-strand… (More)
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
9-Aminocamptothecin (9-AC) is a topoisomerase I inhibitor with activity against xenografts from childhood solid tumors; however… (More)
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Review
Review
9-Aminocamptothecin (9-AC) is a topoisomerase I-targeting agent first synthesized by Wani and Wall in 1986. Because of its potent… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Topotecanor mitoxantrone-selected cell lines (T8 and MX3, respectively), derived from the human IGROV1 ovarian cancer cell line… (More)
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We have previously demonstrated that calpain is responsible for the cleavage of Bax, a proapoptotic protein, during drug-induced… (More)
Is this relevant?
Background: High grade astrocytomas remain uniformly fatal despite aggressive surgery and radiotherapy. As existing… (More)
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • table 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
 Purpose: 20(S)-Camptothecin (CAM), topotecan (TPT, active ingredient in Hycamtin) and 9-amino-20(S)-camptothecin (9AC) are… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We investigated the relationship among chemosensitivity to drug-induced apoptosis in vitro, the presence of p53 gene mutations… (More)
Is this relevant?
Camptothecin (CPT) derivatives are presently in ongoing Phase I/II clinical trials. The interactions between 9-aminocamptothecin… (More)
Is this relevant?
Camptothecins are the only available antitumor agents which target the nuclear enzyme topoisomerase I. 9-Aminocamptothecin (9-AC… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 4
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
1. Stretch-activated anion currents were studied in sino-atrial and atrial cells using the whole-cell patch clamp technique. With… (More)
Is this relevant?