Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

6-deoxocastasterone

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids are steroidal hormones essential for the growth and development of plants. Brassinolide, the most biologically… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids (BRs) are plant steroidal hormones that regulate plant growth and development. An Arabidopsis dwarf mutant… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids (BRs) are steroidal plant hormones that are essential for growth and development. It has been proposed that BRs… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table I
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
To gain a better understanding of brassinosteroid biosynthesis, the levels of brassinosteroids and sterols related to… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
As the first step toward understanding the involvement of endogenous brassinosteroids (BRs) in cytodifferentiation, we analyzed… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • figure 4
26-Norbrassinolide, identified as a metabolite of brassinolide in cultured cells of the liverwort, Marchantia polymorpha, as well… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Our previous studies on the endogenous brassinosteroids (BRs) in Arabidopsis have provided suggestive evidence for the operation… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids (BRs) are steroidal plant hormones essential for normal plant growth and development. Mutants in the… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Endogenous brassinosteroids (BRs) in the dwarf mutants lka and lkb of garden pea (Pisum sativum L.) and comparable wild-type… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • table 11
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Endogenous brassinosteroids in the shoots of Arabidopsis thaliana were investigated. Castasterone, 6-deoxocastasterone… Expand