6-deoxocastasterone

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
C-6 oxidation genes play a key role in the regulation of biologically active brassinosteroid (BR) levels in the plant. They… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids are steroidal hormones essential for the growth and development of plants. Brassinolide, the most biologically… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids (BRs) are steroidal plant hormones that are essential for growth and development. It has been proposed that BRs… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table I
Is this relevant?
26-Norbrassinolide, identified as a metabolite of brassinolide in cultured cells of the liverwort, Marchantia polymorpha, as well… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Our previous studies on the endogenous brassinosteroids (BRs) in Arabidopsis have provided suggestive evidence for the operation… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Brassinosteroids (BRs) are steroidal plant hormones essential for normal plant growth and development. Mutants in the… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Endogenous brassinosteroids (BRs) in the dwarf mutants lka and lkb of garden pea (Pisum sativum L.) and comparable wild-type… (More)
Is this relevant?
Abstract The occurrence of 6-deoxocastasterone was demonstrated by GC-mass spectrometry in cultured cells of Catharanthus roseus… (More)
Is this relevant?
Endogenous brassinosteroids in the shoots of Arabidopsis thaliana were investigated. Castasterone, 6-deoxocastasterone… (More)
Is this relevant?