Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

5-isopropenyl-2-methyl-3-oxocyclohexanocarbonitrile

Known as: cyane-carvone 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The chemical composition and biological activities of 19 essential oils and seven of their major components were tested against… Expand
  • table I
  • table III
Is this relevant?
Sprouting of potatoes during storage, due to tuber dormancy release, is associated with weight loss and softening. Sprout… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Mentha spicata is the commonest mint species growing wild in Greece, exhibiting great morphological and chemical variability. The… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
The monoterpene α,β-epoxy-carvone (EC) in doses of 200, 300 or 400 mg/kg injected by i.p. route in mice caused a signifi cant… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Effects of common monoterpenoid alcohols and ketones were investigated on recombinant human gamma-aminobutyric acid A (GABAA… Expand
Is this relevant?
Raw milk from 13 cows fed TMR supplemented with native pasture and from 13 cows fed only TMR on one farm was collected separately… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
α-Thujone is the toxic agent in absinthe, a liqueur popular in the 19th and early 20th centuries that has adverse health effects… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
1. Fluorescence changes in the dye di-4-ANEPPS were monitored on the rat's nasal septum and medial surface of the turbinates in… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Naturally occurring compounds belonging to two chemical groups were studied for their capacities to inhibit N-nitrosodiethylamine… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We have characterized odorant-stimulated adenylate cyclase activity in isolated chemosensory cilia prepared from frog and rat… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table I
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?