Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

5-diazo-1H-tetrazole

Known as: 1H-tetrazole-5-diazonium, diazonium-1H-tetrazole 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
: Thrombosis is a major complication that could be fatal in acute or chronic cardio-cerebral-vascular diseases. Therefore, the… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The aim of present study was to synthesize a Novel heterocyclic compound with the help of strong base K2CO3 in the reaction. The… Expand
Is this relevant?
Complex formation between Cu(II) and three tetrazole analogues of opioid peptide-deltorphin I has been investigated. In… Expand
Is this relevant?
Two analogues of Scyliorhinin I (Scyl), a tachykinin with N-MeLeu in position 8 and a 1,5-disubstituted tetrazole ring between… Expand
Is this relevant?
In order to study the structure of a complex of monomeric actin and myosin head (S1) in the presence of nucleotide, non… Expand
Is this relevant?
Solid-phase synthesis and lunctional activity 01 oligoribonucleotides cont~ining native and modified translation initiation… Expand
  • figure I
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Sodium trichloroacetate which has been reported previously to be an effective denaturation reagent for proteins was applied to… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract A cellulolytic enzyme from Penicillium notatum has been studied by chemical modification, spectrophotometric and… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract About 10 of the 11 lysine groups of soy bean trypsin inhibitor (STI) are accessible to reaction with methyl isourea. The… Expand
Is this relevant?