Skip to search formSkip to main contentSkip to account menu

5-(N,N-hexamethylene)amiloride

Known as: 3-amino-6-chloro-5-(1-homopiperidyl)-N-(diaminomethylene)pyrazinecarboxamide, hexamethyleneamiloride, HMA-5 
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Review
Review
Viroporins are small, hydrophobic trans-membrane viral proteins that oligomerize to form hydrophilic pores in the host cell… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
We investigated whether channels of the epithelial sodium/amiloride‐sensitive degenerin (ENaC/DEG) family are a major contributor… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Abstract The Vpu protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 forms cation-selective ion channels and enhances the process of… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Stretch-activated ion currents were recorded from vascular smooth muscle (VSM) after enzymatic isolation of single cells from… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The relationships among intracellular Na+ and Ca2+ concentrations ([Na+]i and [Ca2+]i, respectively) and cell morphology were… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Osteoclasts resorb bone by pumping of H+ into a compartment between the cell and the bone surface. Intracellular pH (pHi… 
To investigate the mechanisms of Na+ loading during metabolic inhibition (MI), [Na+]i and pHi were measured in quiescent guinea… 
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Abstract: The mechanism of recovery from an acid load in primary cultures of rabbit choroid plexus epithelium (CPE) was examined…