Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

4-methylumbelliferyl tert-butyldimethylsilyl ether

Known as: 4-MUTBS 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
The synthesis of (L)-lactide oligomers from dimer to 64mer via an exponential growth strategy is described. By careful selection… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
The synthesis of molecularly defined epsilon-caprolactone oligomers and polymers up to the 64-mer, via an exponential growth… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Simultaneous profiling analysis of urinary amino acids (AAs) and carboxylic acids (CAs) was combined with retention index (I… Expand
Is this relevant?
A validated gas chromatography (GC)-mass spectrometric (MS) method for the analysis of hydroxyproline in rat femur is reported… Expand
Is this relevant?
A new method has been developed for the simultaneous measurement, in a reduced plasma sample, of concentration and 13C-isotopic… Expand
Is this relevant?
Proteins or poly-L-lysine which were incubated in the presence of ascorbic acid, dehydroascorbic acid (ascorbylation), or various… Expand
Is this relevant?
A sensitive analytical method was developed to characterize diclofenac metabolites in small amounts of body fluids. Desalted and… Expand
Is this relevant?
Ibogaine, an indolamine derivative, is currently being investigated as a potential agent in the treatment of stimulant and opiate… Expand
Is this relevant?
The identification of epoxide regioisomers of arachidonic acid (EETs) as methyl esters is difficult because they coelute during… Expand
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Absolute rates of gluconeogenesis and of the citric acid cycle were assessed in livers isolated from 24-h starved rats, perfused… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • table I
Is this relevant?