4-methylumbelliferyl tert-butyldimethylsilyl ether

Known as: 4-MUTBS 

National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1976-2018

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Asymmetrically substituted 6(I-VII)-O-t-butyldimethylsilyl(TBDMS)-3(I-VII)-O-ethyl-2(I-VII)-O-methyl-beta-cyclodextrin (MeEt-CD… (More)
Is this relevant?
This paper describes apreviously unreported problem with the use of N,O-bis-(trimethylsilyl)trifluoroacetamide (BSTFA) and N… (More)
Is this relevant?
We have developed and validated a new, reliable and very sensitive method for the determination of the urinary metabolites of the… (More)
Is this relevant?
Analytical methods to quantitate chlorpyrifos and two potential metabolites, chlorpyrifos oxon (oxon) and 3,5,6-trichloro-2… (More)
Is this relevant?
A sensitive analytical method was developed to characterize diclofenac metabolites in small amounts of body fluids. Desalted and… (More)
Is this relevant?
Ibogaine, an indolamine derivative, is currently being investigated as a potential agent in the treatment of stimulant and opiate… (More)
Is this relevant?
Absolute rates of gluconeogenesis and of the citric acid cycle were assessed in livers isolated from 24-h starved rats, perfused… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • table I
Is this relevant?
Amino acids and the amino acid amides glutamine and asparagine can be simultaneously derivatized to the corresponding N,O(S)-tert… (More)
Is this relevant?
We have previously identified N-acylethanolamine phospholipids in infarcted dog heart and in normal fish brain by chemical and… (More)
Is this relevant?
The application of capillary gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) to the chemical characterization of radiation-induced… (More)
Is this relevant?