4-hydroxy-5-nitrophenyl acetic acid

Known as: 3-nitro-4-hydroxyphenylacetic acid, 4-OHNOPHAX, 4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenylacetyl 

National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1978-2018

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Although innate signals driven by Toll-like receptors (TLRs) play a crucial role in T-dependent immune responses and serological… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Local pH in the oral cavity can decrease to below 7 at the site where acid-producing bacteria are proliferating. Effects of pH on… (More)
Is this relevant?
Human mast cells and basophils that express the high-affinity immunoglobulin E (IgE) receptor, Fc epsilon receptor 1 (Fc epsilon… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Induced overexpression of AID in CH12F3-2 B lymphoma cells augmented class switching from IgM to IgA without cytokine stimulation… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The pathogenesis of neuronal degeneration in both sporadic and familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) associated with… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
3-Nitrotyrosine (NTYR) in tissue or blood proteins was evaluated as a possible exposure marker for exogenous and endogenous… (More)
Is this relevant?
In the current study, we examine the mechanism of suppression of cutaneous sensitivity (CS) responses to 4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl… (More)
  • table I
  • table II
  • table IV
  • table III
  • table V
Is this relevant?
4-Hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl (NP) derivatized syngeneic spleen cells injected intravenously stimulate maturation of an antigen-binding… (More)
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
The ability of NP-coupled syngeneic spleen cells to induce antigen-specific T-suppressor cells capable of binding to NP-BSA… (More)
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
  • table IV
  • table V
Is this relevant?
The primary anti-(4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl)acetyl (NP) antibody response is known to have a heteroclitic fine specificity, i.e… (More)
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
Is this relevant?