Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

4-dimethylaminophenol

Known as: 4-(dimethylamino)phenol 
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Alzheimer's disease (AD) is characterized by multiple, intertwined pathological features, including amyloid-β (Aβ) aggregation… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Cultures of Deinococcus radiodurans R1 were observed to decolorize malachite green (MG) dye. The effects of various factors on… Expand
Review
Review
UNLABELLED INTRODUCTION Hydrogen sulphide (H2S) is a highly toxic gas which originates mainly during breakdown of organic matter… Expand
Review
Review
Cyanide has several antidotes, with differing mechanisms of action and diverse toxicological, clinical, and risk–benefit profiles… Expand
4-Dimethylaminophenol (DMAP), after intravenous injection, rapidly forms ferrihaemoglobin and has been successfully used in the… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The cyanide antidote 4-dimethylaminophenol · HCl (DMAP) was administered orally, i.v., or i.m. to man and dog. Ferrihemoglobin… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • L. Szinicz, N. Weger
  • Xenobiotica; the fate of foreign compounds in…
  • Corpus ID: 21431717
1. Addition of 4-dimethylaminophenol (DMAP) to suspensions of isolated rat kidney tubules increased extracellular lactate… Expand
Abstract 4-Dimethylaminophenol (DMAP), after an i.v. injection, quickly forms ferrihemoglobin by catalytic transfer of electrons… Expand
4-Dimethylaminophenol (DMAP) forms ferrihemoglobin by catalytic transfer of electrons from ferrohemoglobin to oxygen. In… Expand
Abstract The reactions between 4-dimethylaminophenol and hemoglobin were studied with 4-dimethylaminophenol 14C-labelled either… Expand