Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

4-aminostilbene

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Benzidine and 12 related aromaiic amines have been studied for the effects of substituent groups and ,-1orbital conjugation on… Expand
  • table I
  • table 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
The synthesis, structure, and photochemical behavior of the trans isomers of 4-(N-phenylamino)stilbene (1c), 4-(N-methyl-N… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 1
  • table 3
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
4-Amino-4'-substituted biphenyls and 4-aminostilbenes substituted in the 3' or 4' position were studied for their in vitro and in… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 1
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Mouse lymphocytes were exposed in vitro for 2 h or in vivo for 24 h to benzidine and related aromatic amines to test for… Expand
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Benzidine and 12 related aromatic amines have been studied for the effects of substituent groups and pi orbital conjugation on… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract A number of carcinogenic aromatic acethydroxamic acids (e.g.N-hydroxy-N-acetyl derivatives of 2-aminofluorene, 3… Expand
Is this relevant?
SummaryAccumulation of aromatic nitroxide radicals in microsomal membranes of rabbit liver has been observed by ESR-spectroscopy… Expand
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
FOLLOWING the original observation of Cramer, Miller and Miller (1960) that an N-hydroxylated metabolite of 2-acetamidofluorene… Expand
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Correlation Between the Chemical Induction of Hyperplasia and of Malignancy in the Bladder Epithelium 
  • table I
  • table VIII
Is this relevant?
A Further Study of Bladder Implantation in the Mouse as a means of Detecting Carcinogenic Activity: Use of Crushed Paraffin Wax… Expand
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
  • table IV
  • table V
Is this relevant?