4-(1'-heptylnonyl)benzenesulfonate

Known as: SHBS 

National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1995-2015

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Aethina tumida / Malpighian tubule / parasite / neogregarine / biological control The small hive beetle (SHB), Aethina tumida… (More)
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Autophagy is a conserved eukaryotic mechanism that mediates the removal of long-lived cytoplasmic macromolecules and damaged… (More)
Is this relevant?
The response of the small hive beetle (SHB), Aethina tumida Murray, to volatiles from a pollen-based diet conditioned by the… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
The small hive beetle, Aethina tumida Murray, has become an important pest of the honeybee, Apis mellifera L., in the USA. In… (More)
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
  • table IV
  • table V
Is this relevant?
In this study, small hive beetle (SHB) attraction to whole honey bee and bumble bee colony volatiles as well as volatiles from… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • table II
Is this relevant?
To explore alternative strategies to synthetic insecticides for control of Aethina tumida, the small hive beetle (SHB… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
Is this relevant?
Cyclophilin A (CypA), predominantly located intracellularly, is a multifunctional protein. We previously reported decreased CypA… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
A systematic investigation aimed at identifying the transition from moderate (M) to strong (S) hydrogen bonds (HBs) and the… (More)
Is this relevant?
Previous studies have shown that hepatitis B virus (HBV) secretion from HepG 2.2.15 cells is prevented by inhibitors of the… (More)
Is this relevant?
Body temperature (T b) of seven European hamsters maintained at constant ambient temperature (T a = 8 °C) and constant… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 1
Is this relevant?