3-methyl-aminothiophene dicarboxylic acid

Known as: 3-MATIDA 

National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

2002-2015

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Metabotropic and ionotropic glutamate receptors are closely clustered in postsynaptic membranes and are believed to interact… (More)
Is this relevant?
Neurons in the cerebellar nuclei fire at accelerated rates for prolonged periods after trains of synaptic inhibition that… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Activation of cerebellar Purkinje cells by either brief depolarizing steps or bursts of climbing fiber synaptic activation evokes… (More)
Is this relevant?
Previous studies suggested that Group I metabotropic glutamate (mGlu) receptors play a role in mechanotransduction processes of… (More)
Is this relevant?
A tert-butylcarbamoylquinine-based chiral stationary phase (Chiralpak QN-AX) has been employed for the enantiomer separation of… (More)
Is this relevant?
Activation of glutamate receptors has been proposed as a key factor in the induction of ischemic tolerance. We used organotypic… (More)
Is this relevant?
Group I metabotropic glutamate (mGlu) receptors (i.e. mGlu1 and mGlu5) coupled to phospholipase C have been widely investigated… (More)
Is this relevant?
The synthesis of the (+)- and (-)-isomers of 3-methyl-5-carboxy-thyen-2-yl-glycine (3-MATIDA), heterocyle isosters of… (More)
Is this relevant?
Selective antagonists of mGlu1 metabotropic glutamate receptors attenuate neuronal death in models of cerebral ischemia. Because… (More)
Is this relevant?