3-aminopyridine adenine dinucleotide

Known as: 3-APADN 

National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1973-2003

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
The utilization pathway for the uptake of NAD and nicotinamide riboside was previously characterized for Haemophilus influenzae… (More)
Is this relevant?
Diazotized 3-aminopyridine adenine dinucleotide has been found to modify four sulfhydryl groups per molecule of enzyme during the… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • table II
Is this relevant?
Initial velocity, product inhibition, and substrate inhibition studies suggest that the endogenous lactate dehydrogenase activity… (More)
Is this relevant?
Previous studies of Haemophilus influenzae documented the importance of several pyridine nucleotide-dependent enzymes in… (More)
Is this relevant?
Exogenous NAD, nicotinamide mononucleotide, or nicotinamide riboside is required for the growth of Haemophilus influenzae. These… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
Treatment of 3-aminopyridine adenine dinucleotide phosphate with sodium periodate resulted in oxidation of the ribose linked to 3… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • table I
Is this relevant?
3-Aminopyridine mononucleotide, a nicotinamide mononucleotide analog, was prepared by enzymatic cleavage of 3-aminopyridine… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Diazotized 3-aminopyridine adenine dinucleotide has been found to modify four sulfhydryl groups per molecule of enzyme during the… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • table II
Is this relevant?
NAD was converted chemically to 3aminopyridine adenine dinucleotide through the Hofmann hypobromite reaction and the resulting… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?