2-nonenal

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Dry fermented sausages with different fat contents were produced (10%, 20% and 30%). The effect of fat content and ripening time… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 4
Is this relevant?
trans-2-Nonenal is an unsaturated aldehyde with an unpleasant greasy and grassy odor endogenously generated during the… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Transient activation of fibroblasts or fibroblast-like cells to proliferate and to produce elevated quantities of extracellular… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Human body odor consists of various kinds of odor components. Here, we have investigated the changes in body odor associated with… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
AIM To indicate the extent of lipid peroxidation induced by oxidative stress, by measuring aldehyde end products in biological… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 3
  • table 4
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Lipid oxidation is implicated in a wide range of pathophysiological disorders, which leads to reactive compounds such as… (More)
Is this relevant?
In the present study, we have raised anti-peptide antibodies directed to the major membrane lipid peroxidation product 4-hydroxy… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Monoclonal antibodies directed against proteins modified with the major membrane lipid peroxidation product, 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal… (More)
Is this relevant?
Toxic aldehydes, such as 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal (4HNE) and 2-nonenal (2NE), formed during lipid peroxidation have been isolated and… (More)
  • figure 3
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 5
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Uptake of cholesterol-containing lipoproteins by macrophages in the arterial intima is believed to be an important step in the… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?