Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

2-nitroanisole

Known as: 1-Methoxy-2-nitrobenzene, o-nitroanisole, ortho-nitroanisole 
A synthetic, colorless or slightly yellow liquid that is insoluble in water and soluble in most organic solvents. It is used primarily as a precursor… Expand
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Dichloromethane (DCM) is metabolically converted to carbon monoxide mostly by CYP2E1 in liver, resulting in elevation of blood… Expand
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
SummaryA micromethod is described for determination of the cytochrome P-450 content, demethylation rate of aminopyrine and p… Expand
  • figure I
  • table 2
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 4
Is this relevant?
2-Nitroanisole (2-NA) is an important industrial pollutant and a potent bladder carcinogen for rodents. The mechanism of its… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • table II
  • table III
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Abstract We developed nitrate and nitrite actinometers to determine radiant fluxes from 290 to 410 nm. These actinometers are… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
  • J. Bond
  • Cancer research
  • Corpus ID: 17538160
Respiratory tract biotransformation of many xenobiotics found in inhaled environmental pollutants is generally considered… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 5
  • table 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
rn We have developed and used two binary chemical actinometers for sunlight measurements from 300 to 370 nm that have the great… Expand
  • table I
  • table 111
  • figure 2
  • table IV
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A highly purified cytochrome P-450 has been isolated from beta-naphthoflavone-pretreated rat liver microsomes with a 9% recovery… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
  • table I
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
During the purification of rabbit liver microsomal cytochrome P-450 (P-450LM), evidence was obtained for the occurrence of at… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Oxidative drug metabolism in liver microsomes from uremic rats. Uremia was achieved by subtotal nephrectomy in 50 to 70 day old… Expand
  • table 2
  • table 1
  • table 3
Is this relevant?