2-nitroanisole

Known as: 1-Methoxy-2-nitrobenzene, o-nitroanisole, ortho-nitroanisole 
A synthetic, colorless or slightly yellow liquid that is insoluble in water and soluble in most organic solvents. It is used primarily as a precursor… (More)
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
2-Methoxyaniline (o-anisidine) and 2-methoxynitrobenzene (o-nitroanisole) are important pollutants and potent carcinogens for… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
2-Nitroanisole (2-NA) is an important industrial pollutant and a potent bladder carcinogen for rodents. The mechanism of its… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • table II
  • table III
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
We developed nitrate and nitrite actinometers to determine radiant fluxes from 290 to 410 nm. These actinometers are based on the… (More)
  • figure 2
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
The effect of aluminum injection on the hepatic mixed function oxidase was examined in male Wistar rats. A cannula was surgically… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
rn We have developed and used two binary chemical actinometers for sunlight measurements from 300 to 370 nm that have the great… (More)
  • table I
  • table 111
  • figure 2
  • table IV
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
A highly purified cytochrome P-450 has been isolated from beta-naphthoflavone-pretreated rat liver microsomes with a 9% recovery… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
  • table I
Is this relevant?
The metabolism of p-nitroanisole (pNA) and p-nitrophenol (pNP) was studied in isolated rat livers perfused with a hemoglobin-free… (More)
  • figure 2
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • table 2
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A micromethod is described for determination of the cytochrome P-450 content, demethylation rate of aminopyrine and p… (More)
  • figure I
  • table 2
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table 4
Is this relevant?
Oxidative drug metabolism in liver microsomes from uremic rats. Uremia was achieved by subtotal nephrectomy in 50 to 70 day old… (More)
  • table 2
  • table 1
  • table 3
Is this relevant?
cellular enzymes, presumably phosphatases and phosphoramidases. Selective toxicity was to be achieved because the concentrations… (More)
  • table 1
  • table 2
Is this relevant?