Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

2-keto-4-hydroxyglutarate

Known as: (+/-)-2-hydroxy-4-oxopentanedioic acid 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Agents that damage DNA in Escherichia coli or interfere with its replication induce DNA repair and mutagenesis via the SOS… Expand
  • table 2
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Having previously determined the complete amino acid sequence of 2-keto-4-hydroxyglutarate aldolase from Escherichia coli (C. J… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 1
2-Keto-4-hydroxyglutarate aldolase, which catalyzes the reversible cleavage of 2-keto-4-hydroxyglutarate, yielding pyruvate plus… Expand
  • table I
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The nucleotide sequence of the entire Escherichia coli edd-eda region that encodes the enzymes of the Entner-Doudoroff pathway… Expand
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
  • figure 3
The alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex of either pig heart or Escherichia coli catalyzes a NAD- and CoASH-dependent… Expand
Enzyme preparations of pig heart and Escherichia coli are shown to catalyze a NAD+- and CoASH-dependent oxidation of 2-keto-4… Expand
Abstract 2-Keto-4-hydroxyglutarate aldolase (2-oxo-4-hydroxyglutarate glyoxylate-lyase:2-oxo-4-hydroxyglutarate ⇌ pyruvate… Expand
Abstract 2-Keto-4-hydroxyglutarate aldolase has been purified to homogeneity from extracts of Escherichia coli grown on nutrient… Expand
We previously reported (I) the presence of an enzyme system in rat liver extracts that catalyzes the net conversion of y… Expand
  • table I
  • table III
  • table II
  • table IV
  • figure 1