Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

2-fluorotyrosine

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Incorporation of 19F into proteins allows for the study of their molecular interactions via NMR. The study of 19F labeled… Expand
Is this relevant?
Reported here is the direct synthesis and application of unnatural amino acids for the development of exploratory tools for… Expand
Is this relevant?
Metalloregulators of the MerR family activate transcription upon metal binding by underwinding the operator-promoter DNA to… Expand
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 4
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
UNLABELLED System L amino acid transport is increased in various types of cancer. The tracer 123I-2-iodotyrosine (2IT), which is… Expand
Is this relevant?
System L amino acid transport is increased in various types of cancer. The tracer 123I-2-iodotyrosine (2IT), which is accumulated… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 5
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
pH dependencies of the main kinetic parameters for the reaction of tyrosine phenol-lyase (TPL) with L-tyrosine were studied… Expand
Is this relevant?
Versions of the Y55F/Y88F modified form of Delta 5-3-ketosteroid isomerase in which the active-site tyrosine-14 is replaced by 2… Expand
Is this relevant?
Abstract Apparently homogeneous tyrosine phenol-lyase (TPL) from Erwinia herbicola has been prepared by a new method. The pH… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table II
Is this relevant?
The reactions of 2-fluoro- and 3-fluoro-L-tyrosine with mushroom tyrosinase have been investigated. Both fluorinated tyrosines… Expand
Is this relevant?
2-Chlorotyrosine and 2-bromotyrosine, as well as the previously reported 2-fluorotyrosine, were synthesized by hydrolysis of the… Expand
Is this relevant?