Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

2-aminomisonidazole

Known as: miso-amine 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
In this paper, we investigate power domain division-based multiple access (PDMA) to support the base stations (BS) equipped with… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
In this paper, we focus on maximizing energy efficiency problems for visible light communication (VLC) systems. Specifically, for… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 4
This work proposes a novel two-box dual-input single-output digital predistorter (labeled as the LUT MISO predistorter) suitable… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • figure 4
In this work, the ergodic capacity performance for multiple-input/single-output (MISO) free-space optical (FSO) communications… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Community Based Tourism or Community Based Ecotourism (CBT/CBET) is often regarded as a panacea by creating an alternative source… Expand
Tourism has become one of the world's most important sources of employment. It stimulates enormous investment in infrastructure… Expand
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is used in environments with significant fading characteristic. In this paper the… Expand
Multi-input single-output deconvolution (MISO-D) aims to extract a deblurred estimate of a target signal from several blurred and… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
We determined the protective activity of melanoidins against DNA damage using the comet assay. We used nitric oxide (NO) as a DNA… Expand
  • figure 2
  • figure 1
  • figure 3
  • table 1
  • figure 4
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Recent studies have shown that both Mamdani-type and Takagi-Sugeno-type fuzzy systems are universal approximators in that they… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2